Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mercedes Museum – Stuttgart, Germany = WOW!

What an impressive museum! 100+ years of automotive history, beautifully wrapped in a building that rivals the Guggenheim. Millions of dollars of incredible machinery and historic equipment alike. For any car enthusiast, this is a must… for non-car enthusiasts, this is still an amazing place to visit! Adjacent to the breathtaking museum, is the Stuttgart Mercedes Showroom / Dealership. Good thing I have to fly home, because I’d have been seriously tempted! These cars there were the ONLY thing I found in Europe that cost less than they do in the US!

I could go on for hours and pages about the museum... I'll attach the link to their website, and direct you to my pictures of the Museum on my Facebook page!

http://www.mercedes-benz-classic.com/content/classic/mpc/mpc_classic_website/en/mpc_home/mbc/home/museum/overview_museum.html

No comments:

Post a Comment